Advanced TRIZ (Practitioner Certification by the Altshuller Institute)
This self-paced course will teach you advanced concepts and tools of TRIZ. You will use these concepts and tools to solve an innovation problem of your choosing. You will also be given best-in-class prep for the Altshuller Institute's internationally recognized Practitioner Certification.
You will learn the following skills:
- How to translate functional requirements into specific physical solutions
- How to identify operating principles of novel breakthrough products and technologies
- How to use ARIZ – the most powerful concept development tool of TRIZ
Module A: Substance-field analysis
- Minimal technological system
- Substance-field models
- Modeling physical effects as sufields
- Substance-field analysis of technological systems
- Typical sufield models and transformations: The Standard Solutions (Standards)
- Using the Standards to solve product and process development problems.
Module B: Algorithm for Inventive Problem Solving (ARIZ)
- Direct and inversed system conflicts
- Intensified system conflicts
- System conflict selection
- Sufield modeling of selected system conflicts
- Mini- and maxi-problems
- Recourse analysis
- Conflict domains and operation times
- Problem reformulation
Module C: Application of advanced TRIZ tools to your innovation challenge
- Problem description
- Analysis of known solutions
- Function modeling
- Cause-effect analysis
- Problem formulation and selection
- Application of ARIZ to selected problem(s)
- Concept formulation and selection
Managing Partner of The TRIZ Group, LLC, TRIZ Master and a close associate of Genrikh Altshuller, the founder of TRIZ.
Victor has over 35 years’ experience in TRIZ research, training and application. His work has ranged the gamut from teaching, coaching and consulting, to facilitating cross-functional teams in delivering breakthrough product and technology solutions to many of the Global 1000. Only at Hyundai-Kai Motors, his consulting effort resulted in obtaining over 100 patents with an estimated ROI of $100 million. From 1997 through 2014, he was an Adjunct Professor at Wayne State University, where he taught the first graduate-level course in TRIZ in the West. He has lectured on the subject at MIT, Chalmers University, Technion, and others. He chairs the Certification Board of the Altshuller Institute for TRIZ Studies and the Committee for TRIZ Development of the International TRIZ Association’s R&D Council. His books include, Innovation on Demand: New Product Development Using TRIZ (penned with Eugene Rivin of Wayne State), released by Cambridge University Press, and Effective Innovation: The Development of Winning Technologies (co-authored with Don Clausing of MIT), published by ASME Press.
- Our 90-day post-training support includes online meetings and/or teleconferences to discuss any TRIZ related questions or challenges you may have.
- Training: $3,900.00
- 90-day post-training support: Free
- +1 248 538 0136